Here are updates to Game of Thrones Winter is Coming:
1. New Features
- Added a new challenge event called “All-Day Challenge”. Royal Lords could obtain event points by meeting certain requirements. By collecting event points, Royal Lords would be able to receive corresponding Phase Rewards and Ranking Rewards.
- After training troops with the “Train Now” button, Royal Lords would remain on the detail page of the troop and could now be able to train again instantly.
- Improved the Dragon Isle’s screen’s compatibility under different screen resolutions.
- Improved the display and layout of event icons located at the top of the screen.
- Improved some other game experience and GUI.
3. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the display issue with the 3,000 and 10,000 VIP Point items on the VIP screen.
- Fixed the issue with the reward of Dragon’s Exploration being sent incorrectly.
- Fixed the display issue when multiple dragons are deployed and listed in rally details.
- Fixed the display issue of Great City models being shown incorrectly.
- Fixed the error with the boss’s name in the Stage Reward mail of Alliance Trials.
- Fixed the display issue of the number of reinforcements capacity being shown incorrectly.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
GoT Winter is Coming Team
Disclaimer: The Raven Express is a fan-created website and is not affiliated with GOTWIC.